5.10.2013

Product Review: Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Makeup Spray and Lotion


When it comes time to bust out your shorts and Winter has not allowed your legs to have any sun, it can be a scary thing!  If I had to pick one must have product to have in the Spring and Summer, it would have to be the Sally Hansen Airbrush Leg Makeup spray or lotion.   

It not only gives you a deep tan glow (if you choose one darker than your skin tone) but it covers imperfections that all women have.  The word "makeup" may scare people off but this product does not budge once it dries and is also waterproof for a day at the beach or the pool.   I literally have to scrub the crap out of my skin with my loofah in the shower to get it to move, which in my books is a plus!  I don't want my tan, flawless legs to move during the day!  I have never had a huge problem with it transferring on clothes.  It does have a hint of shimmer to it to help with that airbrush/flawless look but that doesn't bother me at all.  The great thing about the Sally Hansen Airbrush Makeup spray/lotion is that you don't have to wait for a tan to develop like you do with a self tanner and you also don't have the nasty smell that comes along with self tanner.  I would never recommend just spraying the spray on your legs. I always mix it with the lotion I'm wearing that day so it goes on a little smoother. Or Sally Hansen now has the formula in a lotion form and it works just as great without needing to mix lotion into it!  Even though this product is marketed towards your legs, I use it all over my body. 

I will always re-purchase this product and have it in my beauty cabinet as a staple! I buy it at my local drugstore but I have seen it at Target, Walmart, and even in my grocery store in the beauty section. Let us know if you have tried this product or plan on trying it and tell us what you think!

Leg on the left is with the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs lotion in Deep and right leg is my natural paleness! (FYI no filter was put on this photo)

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful for the positive learning environment you provided me with

    ReplyDelete