2.05.2013

My worlds...UNITED!



Graphic Design + Fashion = Me Happy

I love the idea of Pantone (the universal color system) influencing the fashion world.  The Pantone name is known worldwide as the standard language for color communication from designer to manufacturer to retailer to customer. They name a color of the year, every year and for 2013 it's the beautiful jewel tone: Emerald. The color will be popping up in stores near you in jewelry, apparel, accessories, home trends & beauty. I have found some pieces from affordable websites that I'm in LOVE with.  Be a part of this trend, I certainly am!


1. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Edgy Emerald

2. Julibee Bubble Necklace

3. Colored Skinnies

4. Cap Toe Pumps

5. Charmeuse Blouse

6. Dripping Jewels Ombre Earrings
(click on the numbered item to take you to where you can purchase!)


~Donielle

No comments:

Post a Comment