3.22.2013

Good smells...product review!



Charisse and I are huge drugstore beauty fans, but there are just some things that are worth that extra cash money.  This deodorant/anti-perspirant by Donna Karan is so amazing.  I'm very particular about my deodorant and have found few that I feel like actually fights the un-wanted BO....body odor, can't have it.  I feel like this affectively fights odor as well as decreases perspiration. At $20 a pop, don't let the price scare you away, I don't think I will ever purchase another brand.  I have been using this 1.7 oz for over three months and there is still tons of product left. This stuff lasts all day, through work and work out. Did I mention it smells heavenly? The description of this scent is: "Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk".  I had originally bought the sample size version which is actually more than half the size of the full product for $10.  It would be a great alternative if you were a skeptic and just wanted to give it a whirl. If you are one not to mix scents between your lotion, perfume and body wash, fear not; Donna Karan offers this scent in all of the above.  This product can be found at either Sephora, Ulta and all major department stores.  Both Charisse and I give this product our huge Pair Design stamp of approval!


~Donielle

1 comment: