8.11.2013

Twin DIY!


Do you ever struggle with finding the perfect color of accessory that you have been searching for that perfect outfit? Well, problem solved! I had been searching high and low for a neon yellowish green necklace and could not find the right color anywhere. So I decided, I'm going to bring it to myself and make my own. I knew what shape and style I was looking for so I found this necklace on sale at H&M for $10 and found the perfect color of spray paint at a craft store. I just laid out the necklace on a cardboard box in my garage, gave it a couple quick coats of spray paint, and VOILA! I now have my perfect necklace that I have been searching for!  You could do this with any accessory, ring, bracelet, or even earrings! If you choose to use this method to get that perfect colored accessory make sure to tweet or facebook it with #twindiy so we can see your creation!
-Charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment