12.24.2013

Naked Palette 3 Looks: Daytime to Dramatic

I figured because I gave such a rave review on Urban Decay's Naked Palette 3 that I should put it to the test and show you all a taste of the huge range that the palette offers. I created a softer daytime look and also created a more smokey, dramatic night time look. 
(Side note: I did not edit or enhance these photos. The colors you see are true to what the picture is showing you)

Daytime Look:

1.  Limit: in the crease to help transition our colors
2.  Dust: on the inner corners of my lid and around my tear duct area
3.  Buzz: on the whole lid area just up to the crease
4.  Factory: smudged into the very outer parts of the top and lower lash line to give some dimension
5.  Nooner: on the outer crease to give a little more dimension and also smudged all along the lower lash line

Dramatic Look:

1. Nooner:  all along the crease from outer brow to inner brow (it seems a little scary to put it that close to your nose, but trust me, it adds more shape and interest to the eye)
2.  Blackheart: packed on the whole lid and brought up a little at the outer corner
3.  Strange: dusted lightly along the brow bone
4.  Liar: smudged all along the lower lash line into the corner as well
(I also added black liner to my water line and lash line to pull the look together)

Hope you all enjoyed!
#twintweetc (Charisse)






1 comment: