3.14.2014

Makeup Must Haves of the Moment!

These are my go to makeup products that I have been using as of late! Here is the look that I have been creating with these products! They are listed in order of how I apply them.



1. First I apply ELF's BB Cream in  Buff. This color is a tad dark for my skin tone right now but I am always for adding a little color in the dead of winter. I just make sure I blend down my neck really well. I tend to wear BB creams or tinted moisturizer in the winter with my uber dry skin and this one is super affordable. It also gives a nice dewy finish.  I would set with a powder if you have oily skin.

2. I have had this Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller Ball for probably 3 years! It lasts FOREVER! Its nice and cooling under my eyes in the mornings and is a more liquidy formula that also goes well with my dry skin. I let it sit for a minute to let it do its magic. Bonus..it also helps with puffiness!

3. Next, I apply my Urban Decay Primer Potion on my lid and lower lashline. Even though I'm not wearing any eyeshadow in this look, it gives me slight coverage and helps my eyeliner from transferring.

4. Then I contour with this ELF bronzer in Truly Bronzed Matte. This stuff is a DOLLAR and is an amazing, matte dark-brown color that blends out super easy. I use it in the hollows of my cheekbones, the sides of my nose, and brushed lightly in the eyelid crease.

5. Next I lightly apply this ELF blush in Shy (which happens to be almost an exact dupe for MAC's blush in Well Dressed). This is a perfect flush for my fair skin in the winter.

6. I then go in with MAC creme highlighter in the color Shell. I place this on the very top of my cheekbones and in the inner corners of my eyes. It gives such a dewy natural finish that looks stunning in the sunlight.

7. Next I use NYX's Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde to fill in my brows. This is the perfect color for my ashy blonde hair and have used and repurchased for many years.

8. After that, I use the highlighter end of NYX's Push-Up Bra For Your Eyebrow under my brows to give them them a nice lift. It is the perfect shade of light peachy pink that looks super clean and natural

9. I have super watery eyes and this Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Intense Black doesn't budge until I wash it off at night. Doing a simple cat eye line gives my eye a lift that is super easy to do with the felt tip.

10. This mascara...I could probably use just one coat of it if I was in a rush. Tarte's Lights Camera Flashes gives massive volume and pretty dang good length. I usually put two coats on. It also DOES NOT BUDGE during the day, it is actually a little hard to wash off at night but I think the effect it gives is totally worth it!

And thats it! Those are the 10 products that I have been using and abusing lately. I would highly recommend all of them! Hope you enjoyed <3 Charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment