11.10.2012

Boot Review 11.10.12

To say that these boots are the most beautiful things we have set our identical hazel peepers on could quite possibly be the understatement of the year (which says alot considering its almost the end of the year, CRAZY!)  The Vince Camuto Winchell moto inspired boots are simply to DIE for. 




Donielle first got them a few months ago and I kid you not, I could not stop thinking about these boots when I went with her to purchase them. Whether it was the casual but easily styled rounded toe, the black silk goat skin colored exterior, or the shiny gold badass hardware on the buckles and the heel (I'm sorry but those suckers could be used for a backup weapon in case of emergency), I was in love to say the least. I had to get them for myself. These babies possess a classic shape that will be timeless to style for years to come but have that tough edge that Donielle and I like to add to our style. Donielle and I both would recommend these boots for sure! Let us know if you try them out or would like to see how we style them!

twinkie love <3 <3 Charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment