11.10.2012

Pearly Whites 11.10.12

Pearly white teeth for less than $10...say what?? You read right, the teeth whitening gel that I have been faithful to for over 2 years now is the Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening System.



This kit costs you only $8.79 (ish) at your local drugstore. That is HUNDREDS of dollars cheaper than any high end whitening procedure at your personal dentist. I have tried many teeth whitening systems including toothpastes, strips, and gels administered from my dentist that don't compare in price, speed, and effectiveness that this product does. This kit includes a pre whitening rinse, the whitening gel itself and a mouthpiece to hold the gel in place. Because it only takes 5 minutes, I like to just pop it in before my nightly rinse off in the shower to kill two birds with one stone! I have never experienced any tooth sensitivity that I have with other whitening products that I have used. Definitely give this product a try and tell us what you think!

<3 <3 Charisse


1 comment: