1.19.2013

Beauty Organization Tips

Here are some cheap, effective ways that I have found to organize all my beauty products!


I use this envelope holder that I got from Staples to hold blushes, eyeshadow palettes, and my Z Palette.

 This cheapo wine rack is home for my hairspray, hair brush, and other styling products. It would also be a great way to store any hot tools as well! I obviously have mine filled with just hair styling products so I put my straightener and curling iron on a hot pad to protect my counter.

I use a turning pen/office supply desk organizer to store my eyeliners, brushes, mascara, foundation etc.  I got this at Staples but most office supply places carry something similar.

Lastly, I use these decorative hooks to house and organize my most worn necklaces! This could be used in your bedroom, bathroom, or closet.

I hope some of these tips were helpful and can help you organize some of your own beauty faves!

- Charisse

2 comments:

  1. thank you, I need to put a silicone hot pad on my counter, great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I definitely learned the hard way by leaving my straightener on too long and it warped the counter!

    ReplyDelete