1.13.2013

Lime Crime - OOTD


Anything neon colored will almost always steal my colorful/glittery heart.  But when it has a high-low hem and is sheer, giiiirrrllll I couldn't pass this baby up! (confession, I have this shirt in 3 other colors...don't judge!) I paired it with a black military style jacket and black leggings so that I didn't have too much color pow going on and allowed the shirt to showcase itself as my POC (pop of color :).  I'm also wearing my Vince Camuto Winchell boots. 

High-Low hems are definitely a trend that I am diggin' as of late, especially in the winter when I pair lots of my outfits with leggings.  The lower hemline in the back covers the booty and gives a more laid back casual look. This shirt is actually sleeveless so pairing it with a jacket is a great way to wear your summer clothes in the winter too!

Happy Sunday!
Charisse

No comments:

Post a Comment