5.02.2013

* Nude & Neon *

I've been following the "nude & neon" fashion trend for quite some time but it appears that for this summer you will be seeing this color combination everywhere! Yay for me:) You certainly could incorporate any shade of neon; pink, green orange, whatever tickles your fancy.  Yellow happens to be my fav! My inspiration photos on the left I just love so much, if I could find a bright yellow blazer to pair with a nude maxi dress and wear my nude bag I'd be ecsatic! However, if that is too bold for your style, you can incorporate this trend in a more subtle way as I have in "real life".  The sandals I got from Target and they actually have a nude strap in the back, my neon clutch from TJ Maxx i've been using so much and its just the perfect size to carry around when I don't want to lug my purse around. I encourage you to try this trend for the summer or spring! It kind of makes me happy...



~Donielle


1 comment: