5.24.2013

Spring/Summer Obsessions!


Schoooool's Out. For. SUMMA! Okay so i'm not in school anymore but i'm feeling the spirit of summer approaching and finding a lot of my current favorites are fresh, bright and fun! Here is what i'm currently obsessing over...

1. Sally Hansen- Airbrush Legs in "Deep"
As Charisse blogged about previously, i've been using this stuff everyday and just recently got the lotion formula. It is SO natural and i've actually been using it on my chest, arms and hands! I know what you're thinking..tan hands? Weird...but! It makes your nail polish look brighter and your rings look more sparkly, try it;)

2. Essie Luxe Effects Nail Polish in "Stroke of Brilliance"
This is such an unexpected bottle of glittery goodness, I love using this for just an accent nail, i've been kind of obsessed with all things blue lately and this color is just so stunning. All of the luxe effects colors from Essie are GORG!

3. ShopLately- DesignHype's NYC Metro Cuff
Recently i've been loving all my jewelry to be silver and I've been wearing this cuff tons, it reminds me of my favorite city, NYC! It's bold but easy to style because it's monochromatic. Cuffs are super trendy so i've definitley jumped on that bandwagon.

4. Forever21- Mint Rose Ring
I don't have a direct link for this one because i've had it for quite sometime but you can find these rings virtually anywhere. 

5. The Body Shop- Strawberry Body Butter
If i've ever wanted to eat a lotion it would be this. This smells so incredibly delicious!! The formula doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky at all.  I've been mixing it with my Sally Hansen leg makeup and I LOVE the combo.

6. Target- Cotton Candy Candle
If I could think of a summery scent that just makes me really happy, it's cotton candy. It just reminds me of carnivals and boardwalks and summer fun! The candle makes my mouth water...it's smells exactly like cotton candy, with 80 hrs of burn time, this has already become a summer favorite. Check out your local target for this CUTE packaged candle, it also comes in a reed diffuser if you don't like burning candles in the summer time.

7. Wet 'n' Wild- Megalast Liquid Lip Color in "Click On My Hyperlink"
Now this color is not for the faint of heart but with summer tans approaching this color is SO fun and vibrant.  If you are wanting a bold, super long lasting color I would highly suggest this:) Plus it's dirt cheap, Wet 'n' wild has to be one of my favorite drugstore beauty brands.

8. Maybelline- Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in "60 Brightener Illuminator"
I have been using this product everyday...it adds such a brightness to your eyes and the applicator makes is super easy to apply.  This treatment concealer has Goji Berry + Haloxyl, sounds like a magical elixir to me...highly suggest this!! This product has also earned a Beauty Insider Choice award!

9. Jordana- Best Lash Extreme Mascara in "301 Black"
Another dirt cheap product that just blows my mind...I learned of this product from one of my favorite beauty blogger's Kandee Johnson I personally like thick, voluminous long lashes with a little dryer formula and this product fits my needs to a T. 

Hope you guys found this helpful! Leave a comment below if you have current personal favorites or if you have tried any of these products, Charisse and I love and appreciate your feedback!

~Donielle

2 comments:

  1. Summer is the hottest season. The temperature stays warm even at night. There are plenty of leaves and many plants are in flower. Trees and other plants bear fruit during the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for helping me improve. Great article….!!! Nice to know about new things with helping concept.

    ReplyDelete