9.04.2013

Graphic Design- Royal Invitations


Hello All! Today I present you with the most elaborate, sparkly, glamorous, most frickin' amazing invitations I've ever had the opportunity to design. If these photos don't speak for themselves then let me just explain...foil printing on a cream cardstock, glitter envelope liners, tiffany blue envelopes with star confetti sprinkled on the inside, sealed with a crown wax seal, wrapped in an outer envelope with hand written addresses.  These were done for a high school senior ladies breakfast and the theme was "Let Their Reign Begin" and I literally was handed the reigns to make these the most fun, exciting, ROYAL pieces of memorabilia to set the tone for this event.  I had so much fun coming up with this concept as well as getting my hands glittery in assembling these beauts. Even my husband was sweet enough to get in on helping me with the construction:) I couldn't wait to hear what my client and recipients thought of these invitations so I included some social media reactions below from the girls to my client's daughter, these just literally made my heart smile.


Charisse and I can be commissioned to do all things creative.  Graphic Design is something we have the education for but we have the passion to design, create, construct all things crafty and pretty.  I was honored to be a part of this project and I hope you all enjoy it as well!

Please "join this site" on the top right hand side of this page to show your support and we always love and welcome your comments!

~Donielle

No comments:

Post a Comment