9.27.2013

My Maternity Style - Non-Maternity Maternity Clothes



Throughout my pregnancy I have tried my best to find pieces in my closet that could work with my growing belly without investing alot of money into actual maternity clothes. The items that worked the best for me that were still super duper comfortable were:
1. Maxi skirts or dresses - Super stretchy and can pair so many different options up top
2. Dresses with a waist drawstring - Obviously you want to find one that is long enough to cover your growing belly, but having that drawstring can allow you to cinch your waist in if you so desire.
3. Shorts with elastic waistbands
4. Longer baggy tank tops
5. Long/stretchy spaghetti straps or tanks
6. Baggy button ups

The picture above shows some examples of how I styled some of my favorite non-maternity maternity clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment